[lbo-talk] Brit general says US/UK should "admit defeat" in Iraq

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 17:47:12 PDT 2007

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>On May 4, 2007, at 4:23 PM, Carl Remick wrote:
>
> > I didn't think such a thing was possible -- a military man with a
> > brain!
>
>Zinni seems not stupid, as does that guy who wrote the "the army is
>broken" story I posted here last week.

Please. To paraphrase Dr. Johnson: ""Sir, a military man thinking's thinking is like a dog's walking on his hinder legs. It is not done well; but you are surprised to find it done at all." I consider the professional military the lowest form of humanity.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07