[lbo-talk] Wacko/Sherman (was Re: Brit general says . . . .)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:32:06 PDT 2007

Having grown up in a military town, with a large number of friends from military families, the majority of whom are now in the military themselves, I'm trying to figure out the closest thing to "fuck you" that won't get me thrown off the list. For the time being, I'll go with calling you a liberal elitist twit, although I may revisit the point in the future.

To which government do you pay taxes, Carl? And if it isn't Costa Rica or Switzerland, what do you think is dones with those taxes?

The "banality of evil" is real, but it includes a hell of a lot more people than those who don uniforms.

They at least know that their hands aren't clean.