[lbo-talk] Save the Planet: Kill Yourself

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:36:21 PDT 2007

On 5/7/07, James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement is an informal organisation that has
> spent the past decade campaigning for the phasing out of the entire human
> race. ...

As one might imagine we have a very strong following among geoscientists -- the head of out campus chapter is an atmospheric science prof who I hear is planning on doing a course next semester covering the IPCC reports.

I have to emphasize that our activities are for now strictly voluntary, and that we try to convince people of their essential worthlessness through gentle persuasion and reasoned argument.

-- Andy