[lbo-talk] Save the Planet, Kill Yourself

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 7 13:25:10 PDT 2007

Doug:

"I'm guessing Andy F was fucking with you."

Well, yes, I was rather hoping so myself (but any opportunity to get my favourite Cooper Clarke on)

"I love human beings. (I like us better than animals, too.) I'd be sad to see us reduced in numbers. That's why I'm concerned about climate change - not because I want to reduce the human population."

I would have said something like that to the Optimum Population Trust myself, as I was booked in to debate them, on BBC Radio tonight, but unfortunately they could not be at the studio and the item was pulled. I do hope that the OPT spokesman has not jumped the gun...

go forth and multiply, as Mr Natural would say