[lbo-talk] Dark Passage

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.COM
Mon May 7 17:37:58 PDT 2007

This is a test of sendmail, freebsd, and friends. And sorry to say this post has absolutely nothing to do with the economy, the war, Madonna, left intriques, Hitchens or any other damned thing.

Yes, once I got root, last month it was forty miles of bad road. Enough to make me go to CompUSA, hammer on the fucking counter and demand to be screwed in the ass by XP.

Why, I had to give up drinking martinis and face the motherfucker cold sober. What a nightmare. Then suddenly today, the modem worked, the print queue and filter system worked, sendmail seems to work. Then I read this on the FreeBSD ports list concerning the X org port:

``The freeze will begin at 0400 UTC on 04 May, i.e. a little over 24 hours from now. Kris''

As Hudson would say, ``Oh great, man, that's just fucking great. We're in some pretty shit now... Now what are we gonna do? Huh? We're fucked man.''

CG