[lbo-talk] free Paris?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 13:22:56 PDT 2007

>I also think that the realization of that would help the cause of prison
>reform that you support by devising a strategy of persuading the skeptical
>public, as well as the criminal justice system, instead of calling them
>names if they do not know what you do.
>
>Wojtek

Oh please. We've been going 'round and 'round on this for ages and if we were to tally the nastiness you're the winner by a wide margin. I assume you are referring to the other day when I told you to fuck off (which, by the way, is not name-calling) on behalf of a group of mothers of convicts. That was in response to your calling their cause one that would only appeal to losers and blase intellectuals.

Physician heal thyself.