[lbo-talk] Minority Report (was Southern vs. Northern violence)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:51:34 PDT 2007

My New England experience has been limited to knocking on complete strangers' doors in the Fifth District and asking them to vote on my minor party's line. Over the course of several months, I only spoke with one member of our party. Most people had never heard of us. Even so, the overwhelming majority of people I encountered through that extreme scenario were very friendly and welcoming. The few exceptions stemmed from pretty obvious political differences.