[lbo-talk] Russia's Economy

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri May 11 08:53:00 PDT 2007

On 11 May, 2007, at 7:27 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> On 5/9/07, ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:
>> the weather is wonderful (perhaps also in Ohio)
>
> It's been extremely HOT here over the last few days, rising beyond 80
> degrees in the afternoon, but I have resisted turning on AC, so don't
> tell me that I give any blank check to any of the
> fossil-fuel-exporting countries. ;-> Those of you who hate Iran,
> Russia, etc. should first abandon your cars, stop using AC, and do
> other things to conserve energy.

Cue: Carrol on individual consumption choices ;-).

Back on the old Internet, Usenet and mailing lists used to have the notion of a FAQ, the idea being to eliminate certain oft-repeated questions (but often more than just questions, but even themes). It never worked of course, but I think we should have one for LBO anyway!

--ravi