[lbo-talk] Working hours (Was: Why is America so violent)

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon May 14 08:48:18 PDT 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Doug Henwood wrote:

> For the ambitious, the microdata can be downloaded from <http://
> www.bls.gov/tus/datafiles_2005.htm>.

Just for the record, could you give the URL again for the original article that got this discussion rolling several thread-transformations ago? I think it's about time I actually read it :o)

And any other key URLs for articles or data that you have ready to hand would be hugely appreciated as well. Our in-house search engine is great, but this discussion has really sprawled. It's kind of neat that a data question has generated so much broad interest.

Michael