[lbo-talk] vote for Ron Paul!

Bill Hoffman whoffman33 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:10:47 PDT 2007

Ron Paul is my local congressman (though not by my own designs- DeLay gave him part of Galveston County, a former democratic stronghold, when he orchestrated state redistricting), and while he does retain the anti-regulation tendencies of his libertarian past, it's refreshing that he retained one of the few endearing traits of (some) libertarians. He was forced to abandon his belief in drug legalization (following Uncle Miltie) when he accepted conversion to the Republican faith.