[lbo-talk] Junkyard dog hits Motown

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu May 17 05:28:14 PDT 2007

On May 16, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Michael Smith wrote:

> They're smart enough about getting ahead in business, but that has a
> very loose connection, if any, with making a good product. You can
> see this
> every day. Gone into a Duane Reade lately?

Almost every day - where I've gotten Pampers, Crest, unscented Dove, Ivory dish detergent Duracell batteries - all of which work very well. I have stayed away from the $3 umbrellas, though, because they're crap. I don't see the point of trying to argue that stuff is far worse than it really is.

Doug