[lbo-talk] Alameda Corridor

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri May 18 14:26:26 PDT 2007

Here's an example of some good trains can do that doesn't come up in discussions here.

I was looking for something Paris Hilton related and came up with this. The corridor runs across the street from the jail where she will be checking in soon. When Paris hears that lonesome whistle it will be coming from one of these trains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alameda_Corridor