[lbo-talk] Interview with Nassar Ibrahim: Analysis of the Current Situation In the Gaza Strip

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sun May 20 05:22:21 PDT 2007

News from Within: Palestine/Israel Podcast - Analysis of the Current Situation In the Gaza Strip

On the 18th of May, 2007, I spoke with Nassar Ibrahim, Palestinian author, political analyst and co-director of the Alternative Information Center, at his office in Beit Sahour. We discussed the current situation in the Gaza Strip, ongoing Palestinian factional violence and its relation to the Israeli occupation and international economic boycott, and practical actions that need to be taken on both a local and international level to create a more secure and stable situation in the region.

To listen to the podcast: http://www.alternativenews.org/podcasts/podcasts/news-from-within-podcast-analysis-of-the-current-situation-in-the-gaza-strip-20070518.html

To see the archived shows: http://www.alternativenews.org/podcasts/archive.html

For those who prefer iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=253955206