[lbo-talk] A public square

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Mon May 21 00:03:14 PDT 2007

Actually, it gets even better than this. One of my professors in history is about to publish his first book. Not only is he not going to get paid for it, but he is expected to pay for the production of the index. Now this is for a respected press, and my professor has already edited an important collection of essay on post-colonial studies for Verso. Obviously, this doesn't mark professors as an especially oppressed group, but it is kind of amazing..... robert wood