[lbo-talk] crime rising in US cities

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:49:20 PDT 2007

philly's nuts with murders right now. this reminds me of the late eighties, a little bit, except the murders and violent crime have been moved out of downtown into outlying neighborhoods. i think it's so strange that the media haven't invented a magic bullet to explain it all yet. our presumed mayor elect [we just had mayoral primaries] wants to initiate a stop n frisk policy which i find really frightening and stupid. it'd be sad to see philly backslide into the climate of fear that gripped the city in the late eighties and early nineties.

live from fishtown, jt. -- J T. Ramsay Music Editor - Comcast.net 2352 Letterly St. Philadelphia, PA 19125 comcast.net/music/ blackmailismylife.com/blog