[lbo-talk] worst american president

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 24 07:57:56 PDT 2007

> Yeah I was just reading some on the Wilson years. The
repression in WW I makes George W look like a card-carrying member of the ACLU.

See what happens when a man with a PhD and former Ivy League president becomes POTUS. LOL

He also thought "The Birth of a Nation" by D.W. Griffith was a great movie.

When you read what he wrote about the US government/Constitution, it gets even creepier.

His predeessor Taft produced one of my favorite quotes:

"I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe."

Imagine saying that and being elected President.

Brian