[lbo-talk] labor bitchiness

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:39:07 PDT 2007

I don't know about larger reasons, but I'd have to admit my last two posts were essentially outbursts. You're right that the fitch one in particular held little content besides cusses. And Joe is certainly right that the alfcio actively worked to harm ue. I apologize for my tone; the truth is I was in a mood.

But labor sensitivity in general probably spring from the fact that most union organizers I've ever known have thought that left was on mars, if they thought about it at all.