[lbo-talk] 1/3 of Americans believe Bible is literally true

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 25 13:44:05 PDT 2007

> They were given three choices - literal truth, inspired word of God,
collection of fables. I'm not sure what's excluded by that trio; it covers all the bases I can think of.

How about: book of spiritual wisdom? I think that would fit nicely between choices two and three.

I do not think that would alter the number of those picking choice number one, but I think it would affect the numbers on the other two.

Brian