[lbo-talk] Rosie O'Donnell's webcam explanation of what happened at The View

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 22:08:28 PDT 2007

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/05/26/no-ja-hero/

Rosie O'Donnell's blog, featuring a webcam video explaining more about why she left The View and about what her political opinions on Iraq, Bush, terrorism, etc., really are, above.

Of interest to anyone following this recent public media flap regarding her and Hasselbeck. I found the webcam video at the URL above pretty interesting and admit I got sucked in a little to the public flap.

-B.