[lbo-talk] Memorial Day

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 09:32:34 PDT 2007

andie wrote:

>Porn is more fun?

Except when you put porn and love song together:

HE'S JUST MY SIZE (Kirkman/Curry) (recorded by Lillie Mae Kirkman in 1939)

I met a man last night, people he was just my size I taken him home with me, to bake my cakes and pies

He's a kitchen mechanic, and he makes my biscuits rise He use the best bakin' powder, and his biscuit's just my size

That man makes my bread rise, [way] late hours of the night The kind of bread he serves me, I swear is out of sight

People people, I found my type of man at last And he's just my size, and he ain't too doggone fast

He don't run around with women, he don't ride in taxi cabs And he treats me better, than the man I used to have