[lbo-talk] dev'ts in world economy and foreign ownership

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed May 30 11:15:18 PDT 2007

Not to mention that the anglo (Canada, British, Australian, New Zealand SA) centre and left were against the invasion and occupation from the start. The real issue is that the right was a narrow majority in the US. Add to that patriotism, and fear of repression and you get what seems like an overwhelming moral majority.