[lbo-talk] The Supreme Court mixes up intending to screw over your employee and actually doing it

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 31 13:24:16 PDT 2007

> Perhaps Americans are more prone to thoughts like
"yeah, I feel like I'm getting screwed over at work, but my boss is such a nice guy... it must be X (immigrants, homos, etc.)." The notion of systemic or structural oppression just seems incomprehensible by the majority of the American public.

Just as most American's like their elected officials while at the same time deploring the government as a whole.

Brian