[lbo-talk] 'American kids, dumber than dirt'

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 1 07:55:45 PDT 2007

JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:

> Its use here is particularly galling since women are kept from having much
> decision-making power over things partly _because we have cunts_ (and associated
> equipment) but then the ruling class is identified as 'cunts'? Please.

I have always assume that c- is to gender issues as n- is to racial issues. They are the only two terms I have ever considered absolutely forbidden.

Incidentally, I quoted wrong in response to Andy. I meant to be responding to the following (not to his reference to bitch):

Andy F wrote:

> You don't think attitudes towards the death penalty, attacking
> basket-case countries, shooting trespassers, or the righteous
> bullet-ridden comeuppance of the psychopath at the end of a thriller
> might have something to with fear

My answer in the preceding post fits this passage.

Carrol