[lbo-talk] Americans pissed, sez Greenberg

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 11:05:11 PDT 2007

>On 11/1/07, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
>

>>Andy F wrote:
>>

>>>BTW, I meant to salute Bitch for her description of economic
>>>victim-blame, a bullseye splitting the previous arrow.
>>>

>>No. Why should I? You merely assert it but don't cite any research to
>>support this huge claim to understand the inner motivation of 300
>>million strangers.

What puzzles me is why this sudden demand for statistical research. I mean you make plenty of pronouncements not backed by anything at all except spleen and melancholy.

The fact that the airwaves have been dominated by angry shock jocks for 20 years means nothing? As for fear, are you kidding me? Most people in this country are one paycheck away from the sidewalk, and they're not scared?

OK.

Joanna