[lbo-talk] Political-biological determininsm ( US fascism awareness week)

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Nov 1 11:42:31 PDT 2007

> This could be the basis for some future US fascist ideologizing.
> Watson's comments could be such a basis, as well.

Sorry to sound like a broken record (does anyone know what that means

these days?), but this sort of shit is as American as apple pie. Eugenics has been around in this country for a century, and Hitler took inspiration from our Indian reservations. Why future? Why fascist?

Doug

^^^^

CB: I'm not sure what you mean by "why fascist ?".