[lbo-talk] Anal Cunt, Sex Pistols

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 14:08:32 PDT 2007

>Well they're both anti-abortion, no?
>
>Doug

Here's Lydon in an interview from 12/05. Maybe we can start a whole new thread on cuntsausage.

When I hear the Sex Pistols' Bodies ["Bodies! ...Screaming fucking bloody mess! It's not an animal! It's an abortion!"] it sounds like you have a horror, a fear of female bodies.

No. Quite the opposite. No, no. Early on I had an acceptance of what life really is. We lived in two rooms and we had an outdoor toilet. My mum had a miscarriage. And this isn't against my mum, but - this could have been a brother or a sister for me to play with and I had to flush it down the toilet. I mean, that strikes you. And that's like an abortion. I'm not anti- or pro-abortion. Every woman should have the choice when they face it. But that was a grim Steptoe & Son world. My mum was heartbroken. And if you construe that as being anti-abortion, then you're a silly cu... sausage.

http://www.johnlydon.com/q05.html