[lbo-talk] Ron Paul clip from Leno, mentions Austrian economics & abolishing IRS

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 04:59:16 PDT 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KwY9Uzqtk

That's Ron Paul on Leno on Oct. 30, right before he shared a warm welcome with the Sex Pistols. Jesus, this guy gets under my skin. For some reason, his mentioning that we need to bring back the gold standard -- or something like that -- gets a solid round of applause? Huh? Is this some nagging issue to a lot of people i was unaware of? Or are they just energized by his, uh, 72 yr old charisma?

Also, TIME.com menioned "anarchists" are going to try to raise $10 million US on November 5, Guy Fawkes Day, for Ron Paul. They're equating Paul with the protagonist of "V for Vendetta."

Here's a YouTube ad blending V for Vendetta w/ Ron Paul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_9fip694A

And the TIME.com piece that says "anarchists" are supporting him:

"The Ron Paul Revolution": http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20071102/us_time/theronpaulrevolution

-B.