[lbo-talk] Dems stand up for principle

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 21:20:34 PDT 2007

Well, there is a principle involved here, namely, that bureaucratic morale and administrative efficiency are more important than human rights. I am sure that having another torturer heading DoJ will do wonders for morale at the agency. It may enhance efficiency, what with appellate lawyers and cafeteria clerks wondering what awaits THEM in Room 101 if they get out of line. ("The waterboardings will continue until morale improves." "Terrified employees make the best workers.")

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119402636364980636.html?mod=djemalert