[lbo-talk] Pro-War - Fuck War

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 13:01:06 PDT 2007

I saw a black truck, here in Columbia, SC driven by a man with short-cropped hair... Bumper Stickers: Marines, Semper Fi and.... Give War a Chance.

I've seen the latter on other cars.

During the early 1990s, in South Africa, I had a bumper sticker on my car which read: FUCK WAR, i wouldn't dare do the same, here.

A mate also wore a T-Shirt with the Slogan: Yes, I am Black, No I am Not a Criminal.... Can you imagine in this free country, someone being "allowed" to wear a T-shirt that says: Yes I am Muslim, No I am not a Terrorist.

----- Original Message ---- From: Mark Rickling <mrickling at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Saturday, 3 November, 2007 3:26:30 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Pro-War Bumper- Sticker