[lbo-talk] get ready for Pres Clinton - again!

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 09:30:02 PST 2007

--- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: "it (the US)could deny oil imports to just about anyone through blockades and bombardment."

Well, maybe excepting China and India!

And why do we persist in calling this a "neocon" policy, when the Democrats have also signed on to it?

It really is a puzzle where "US capital" is in this picture. The good thing about capitalism is that it's rational and empirical, within its narrow objectives. So how could it have embarked on such an ir-rational venture?

BobW