[lbo-talk] Clinton not so hot anymore, says writer who has hots for him

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 21:51:01 PST 2007

wtf?

Obviously we're going to have a Repub pres. in 2008. If they, ya know, "those" people have once again chosen the chosen.

I never knew where Bill Clinton came from. And now, here's Hillary.

Delivered.

Golly darn, thanks.

<http://jezebel.com/gossip/pulsing-presidential-pheremones/bill-

clinton-no-longer-fuckable-proclaims-elle-writer-who-totally-wants-to-