[lbo-talk] Clinton not so hot anymore, says writer who has hots for him

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 13:09:14 PST 2007

>From the Jezebel article Doug posted:

...does he [Bill Clinton] still got it? Rebecca maintains "no"!

"The va-va-voom of Clinton's touch has dissipated in the years since I first met him," she says. "He appears older than his years. And he knows it." But then! She proceeds to fill the story with lines like:"He seemed to pulse with pheromones, and a moment's eye contact had been a sexually discombobulating experience"

[...]

full - <http://preview.tinyurl.com/329pqo>

Oh, but there's the secret, yes! No, not the secret to BC's, for some, irresistible charms but the secret to Jezebel's appeal: i.e., it's appeal to me, a person who is, outside of a small circle of well wishers and implacable foes, such as Doktor Sleepless, unknown yet no less obscure.

The Jezebel writers' formula goes a little like...

Reader, consider this absurd thing someone said or did. And! Here's me zeroing in on this absurd statement or action using a conjunction seasoned with an exclamation point.

Which totally works!

If Jezebel was one woman, instead of, I think, six or maybe seven, I would ask for marriage, or at least mojitos (or whatever you're drinking) at midnight.

Because I'm crushing you see. Crushing, that's the word I'm using despite my positronic, superplex, 24th century brain.

But now!

Why don't you listen to MSTRKRFT's remix of NYPC's "Get Lucky".

<http://monroelab.net/audio/MSTRKRFT_get_lucky_remix.mp3>

.d.