[lbo-talk] Racist Sexists with Accomplished Minority Wives (was Re: doug henwood's interview ...in italian

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:14:37 PST 2007

> they've been joined in this regard by Lou Dobbs, the
> guy who gets red-faced on his every show about
> illegal
> immigration, but you can't say it's because he's
> racist, because, well, look at him, his wife is
> Latina. So ha, try again, lefty!

Michael Levin, the CCNY Philosophy Prof who has made a career out of academic defenses of racism and sexism, writing books and articles claiming that blacks are genetically less smart, lazier, and more violent than whites, and women are naturally submissive and less able in math or science, is, or was, married to a Filipina (I believe) math professor. (In very former days, Levin actually did some pretty decent work in metaphysics and philosophy of mind.)