[lbo-talk] Idea

Mr. WD mister.wd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:58:10 PST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 9:41 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Jim Straub wrote:
>
> > But- Freedom Road has struck me
> > as having a good and reasonable take on a mostly old-school m-l-m
> > program.
>
> Really? It isn't a weird secretive cult, like I've heard?
>
> Doug

A handful of people whose judgment I trust have told me good things about Freedom Road -- and I've personally known some great organizers who I've later learned were FR members. So if they're a cult, they're probably a relatively benign one; nowhere near as sketchy as, say, the Chairman Bob-worshiping RCP.

-WD