[lbo-talk] Petrocracy in Venezuela?

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:08:48 PST 2007

Is Tina Rosenberg merely a running dog tool of the bouergeouise? I haven't gotten to see the Chavez article and the response to it yet, but all I know about her is her early NYT mag articles on retrovirals and global AIDS. She's definitely made a greater contribution to the fight against global AIDS and the massive human misery it entails than anyone I know of on this list.