[lbo-talk] Petrocracy in Venezuela?

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:37:37 PST 2007

Speaking of then and now, though: do you have as much interest in the numbers on how many people in the global south have access to retrovirals now as opposed to then? I'm sure you might muster as much or more passion for such a set of numbers, and the vast difference in suffering around the world they perhaps entail, as for your characterization of your evil enemy establishment hack.