[lbo-talk] black class gap

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Nov 15 12:13:05 PST 2007

On Nov 15, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

>> I believe that Bono and I share
>> a goal of ridding the world of certain forms of suffering
>
> If Bono really wanted to do that he'd stop making records.

To quote Dennis Claxton, "whatever" ;-P. I am sure Doug will accuse me again of faux populism, but I dare admit that I enjoy U2's music immensely. Also Tears for Fears, Gladys Knight and The Pips, JethroTull, Sting, hell, even Enya (at times)!

Chris, it must be true that on the Internet nobody knows you are a dog, else how else could you have heard my air guitar masterpieces ;-).

--ravi