[lbo-talk] more on the denial of an unspecified charge that had never been made

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Nov 19 09:10:26 PST 2007

Alex Hogan wrote:
> this whole story was weird. Why would Obama respond a Bob Novak provacation like that? Second,
why does major newspaper print unsubstantiated rumours about nothing? Even Daily Kos wouldn't post something on the level as this. "I heard Chuck-O is sitting on scandelous information regarding Doug Henwood," -- isn't that libel?

I'm just too out of the loop sometimes to be passing along any tabloid-style information. Hell, I just found out last night that Amy Goodman has been having problems with facial paralysis.

I do have some juicy dirt on UFPJ's Leslie Cagan.

Not telling until I talk to other activists about this information.

Bob Novak is a fucking tool. I saw him walking around at some basketball game several years ago like he was some kind of important VIP. That douchebag reminds me of that character Master Blaster from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

Chuck0 "it's Monday so this has to be a flame..."