[lbo-talk] Wish I Was In Dixie (Re: The North's burden ofenlightening the South (was Re: The "NAFTA Superhighway" Urban Myth)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Nov 19 10:00:33 PST 2007

A quick note, in case it wasn't clear: my response to Andie did not imply any opinion on the subject of this thread itself i.e., by pointing out that black music can be seen as a reaction to the South, not a product of it, I do not take a stand on whether the South needs enlightenment, is a backwater, etc, etc. I do have an opinion on that, but that's a separate post.

--ravi