[lbo-talk] mystical fascist race theory

bhandari at berkeley.edu bhandari at berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 19 19:22:16 PST 2007

We have already re-introduced torture in the name of fighting terrorism; certainly every depressing, maniacal and apologetic theory will be resurrected to make sense of widening income and wealth inequality, growing child poverty, a permanent surplus population marked with a F(elon) on its forehead, and the collapse of the welfare state. But the making (non) sense of social crisis in the terms of mystical fascist race theory is only a spearhead to reintroduce general social pessimism. I have a child to care of right now; I hope she does not see me cry. Rakesh