[lbo-talk] Annoyance over Ehrenreich/Re: black class gap

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 20 18:11:52 PST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 12:46 AM, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> Michael Moore, whom I used to work
> with/for in a minor way decades ago when he was just a
> n alternative newspaper publisher in Michigan, is an
> infamously difficult person

When I passed though Flint while organizing (poorly, I might add) for a demonstration in Detroit, the first time I went by the house, early in the day, where the Flint Voice was published, he basically blew me off. I did some other stuff, might've even hitched to another town and back, and came back by late in the afternoon. That time, he gave me five bucks so I could eat. Maybe I'm easily bought, but he's okay by me.

Poor Johnnie