[lbo-talk] on a student evaluation

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 18:52:29 PST 2007

I always thought it meant business and investment shifting from domestic labor and markets to global labor and markets. This would inevitably be accompanied by a shrinking role for national governments and democratic institutions, and an increasing role for non-democratic international bodies like the WTO.