[lbo-talk] launching Working Class studies Association Webiste [sic]

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 20:37:59 PST 2007

PLEASE POST AND FORWARD WIDELY

On behalf of the officers, steering committee, and communications committee of the Working Class Studies Association, I am pleased to announce the public debut of the Working Class Studies Association Website

http://www.wcstudies.org/

We hope the Website will be a useful and timely resource for anyone interested in working class life and culture, and an instrument for working class studies. We invite you to the site and hope you will use this opportunity to join the Working Class Studies Association. You will receive UserID and Password information to access member- only pages when you join.

This is a new site with most of its potential still to be developed. We welcome appropriate content and ideas - please submit to the email addresses on the site.

best wishes,

Michael Zweig Secretary, Working Class Studies Association