[lbo-talk] The Discussion of Black IQs Considered as a DownhillAutoRace

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Nov 21 10:11:12 PST 2007

CB: Well, it didn't start out as the point, but as it turns out we can use this discussion thread to show the racism point, sort of like an electron microscope of social science.

There is an observable difference in the average ;or mean, mode and median,no doubt; the bell curves of Blacks and whites has the white bell curve shifted up a bit from the Black bell curve, on IQs and income. And on morbidity and mortality, illness/health, life expectancy, almost all of the dimensions of quantity and quality of life, have non-overlapping bell curves for whites and Blacks in America; all giving a clear empirical picture of what racism causes

^^^^

CB: In the above my use of "non-overlapping" is off. The curves overlap, but do not coincide.