[lbo-talk] Kagarlitsky

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 10:35:57 PST 2007

Speaking of Kag, I spent too much money on books today and got a history of the Brezhnev era by Shubin (one of my favorite Russian historians and incidentally a friend of Kag), Kagarlitsky's Arch Enemy Roy Medvedev's fifth (!!!!) book on Putin, and a collection of Trotsky's articles from the Bulletin of the Opposition or whatever it's called in English. Kagarlitsky wrote the afterword for the Trotsky book.