[lbo-talk] "JERRY LEVY, MALICIOUS LIAR"

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Nov 24 22:14:17 PST 2007

The whole thing, particularly the end ("I call upon Jerry Levy...) reminds me of the Red Orange wankers from my grad school days. They'd use the same tactic, calling out profs the deemed not marxist enough, to answer for their sins in the same way as this blog entry does. They also wrote screeds about various profs engaging in the same demand they account for their sins. Search on "jennifer cotter" "rosaria champagne" and you'll probably find a couple of lengthy screeds where Cotter calls out Champagne for her sins teaching an English lit class.

somehow, i think I know Jerry Levy from somewhere. But I'm not placing it at the moment.