[lbo-talk] Elizabeth Kucinich: My Husband Would "Absolutely"Consider Running With Ron Paul

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 25 08:43:33 PST 2007

Doug wrote:
>...a social democrat pairing up with a libertarian goldbug? It
>would have comic potential, no doubt about it...

Both Kucinich and Paul made effective--and very funny--presentations on the Colbert Report

> but the joke would be on us.

How so? Faced with such an alternative would La Clinton be laughing? And wouldn't even an incoherent antiwar/civillibertartian alternative be infinitely superior to the all-too-coherent imperialist/bigbusiness programs of Clinton and McCain?

Shane Mage

"One can never agree, in any kind of war, with events that take the lives of innocent civilians. Nobody could justify the attacks of the German Air Force on British cities during World War II, nor the thousands of bombers that systematically destroyed German cities in the decisive moments of the war, nor the two atomic bombs which the United States dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in an act of pure terrorism against old people, women and children." (Fidel Castro)