[lbo-talk] more on ADIA-C

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Nov 26 23:59:04 PST 2007

>> I'm long-term bullish on Citi; this is a buying opportunity.
>
> You may be right about them long-term.

Or even the mid-term -- 9-12 months is what I originally said.

> I was talking short to intermediate - they've got a problem

Looks like they got a (at least significantly partial) solution!

> have to rebuild capital, and can't afford to pay dividends and
> buy back stock right now.

Oh, they can pay dividends, especially now since thei yield is higher :)

I think the buyback will be 9 months out.

> Two years from now, another story.

I think we agree, we're just are quibbling about the timetable :)

/jordan