[lbo-talk] top 10 on Conservapedia

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 12:07:34 PST 2007

Revolting seems a very strong word. I have no real sexual attraction to males that I have ever experienced but, and maybe this is too personal, I have had a strong desire to kiss some rather attractive men. I guess I don't consider kissing to be sexual contact but it is definitely an intimate act. The men I've felt this desire towards were not necessarily queer. The desire had nothing to do with any perception of their sexual orientation. And IIRC I scored very low on the online "how queer are you" test! It's just impossible to fit sexual behaviours and desires into neat pockets and label them so I don't know why many people keep trying to do this.

Chris, are you saying you're a closeted coprophiliac?

John Thornton