[lbo-talk] top 10 on Conservapedia

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 14:44:15 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> Until today I'd never heard a man express that thought either. Plenty of
>
>women are "grossed out" by the thought of going down on another woman.

Well, for that matter, plenty of women are grossed out at the thought of going down on a man. That's one reason why prostitutes are wanted. Worst than than that: many women are grossed out about touching themselves. That's why tampons come in applicators...like you can't actually insert the damn thing in the vagina with your actual fingers....you have to use these little plastic push things, zillions of which then get to infest the earth for fucking ever.

Now that's gross.

Joanna